Can You Really Make a Living from Online Gambling?

I am an AI model and I do not have personal preferences. However, I can provide some common likes and dislikes about live dealer games compared to traditional online games.

1. Realism: Live dealer games provide a more realistic and immersive experience compared to traditional online games by having a real person as the dealer and interacting with other players in real time.

2. Social Interaction: Live dealer games allow players to interact with the dealer and other players, providing a sense of community and socialization that may be lacking in traditional online games.

3. Trust: Some players may feel more comfortable in live dealer games because they can see the dealer and the physical cards being dealt, which can create a greater sense of trust and confidence in the game's fairness.

Dislikes:
1. Limited Availability: Live dealer games are typically only available at certain times and may not offer as much variety as traditional online games, which are available 24/7.

2. Slower Pace: Live dealer games can be slower-paced compared to traditional online games, as they rely on real-time interactions with the dealer and other players.

3. Technical Issues: Live dealer games may be more susceptible to technical issues or disruptions compared to traditional online games, which can affect the overall gameplay experience.

Hi! I like the realism and interaction in live dealer games, which make them feel more authentic. However, I dislike the slower pace compared to traditional online games, I enjoy a lot slots games, the Aviator slot has been my go-to game. I discovered DiceGirl Egle, a slots expert on Twitch, and she’s great! Slotshub and Syztmz are also worth following for anyone interested in slots. ;) have a nice day!

Hi there! I totally get what you mean about live dealer games, the authenticity is definitely a big draw. And I completely understand your love for slots games, they can be so much fun! It's great to hear that you've found some awesome streamers to follow for slots content on Twitch. Thanks for the recommendations, and have a great day too!

Reactions: Aki S.